Lights, camera, action! Broadcast your live sale on your website and social platform to connect with your viewers, showcase your products, and convert shoppers into customers!
Live selling gives your shoppers an engaging and interactive buying experience. You can showcase products, highlight details such as fit, texture, and material, and provide a seamless way for customers to make a purchase.
Videeo offers a multi-channel live selling experience which means you can "go live" across your social media accounts and website simultaneously.
We walk through the process of going live with Videeo below.
- Before You Go Live
- Go Live with Videeo
- Your Live Sale Overview
- End Your Live Sale
Before You Go Live
Before you broadcast your first live sale using Videeo, you’ll want to make sure you’ve completed the following tasks:
- You have set up your Videeo account to go live. We have a video that walks through the setup process here.
- You have downloaded the CS Broadcast App on the device you’ll use to capture and broadcast your live sale feed. This app is available in the Google Play Store and iOS App Store.
- You have imported your products using a CSV file and printed product barcodes. We have a video that walks through this process here. Just jump to the 4:44 mark!
Go Live with Videeo
To go live with Videeo, select Go Live at the top of your Videeo dashboard.
On this page, you’ll ensure products are loaded, choose where you wish to go live, and preview your live sale feed.
Verify Your Products
Your first step is to ensure products are visible on your Go Live page. If you cannot see products here, you’ll need to import your product CSV on the Product Management page.
Enter Live Information
Your Live Title and Live Description will act as your Post Title and Post Description when your live sale broadcast appears on Facebook. This information is required. Additionally, your Live Title will serve as the name for the live sale on your Replay History page.
Choose Where to Broadcast
Next, you’ll choose where you wish to broadcast your live sale feed. Current options include your Website, your Facebook business page, and your Instagram account.
If you need to set up or re-connect any of these channels, select Manage Channels on the right side of the page.
Select the checkbox to the left of each channel where you wish to broadcast your live sale feed.
Test Stream Connection
Your last step before you go live is to test your live sale streaming connection. Here you can preview your lighting, sound, and video feed as your shoppers will see them.
You’ll start your live sale stream using the CS Broadcast app on your dedicated broadcasting device.
- If you’re using an iOS Device, you’ll tap Broadcast at the bottom of the app to access the video screen. From there, tap the red Record button at the bottom of the screen.
- If you’re using an Android Device, upon logging in, you’ll be taken directly to the video screen. From there, tap the red Record button on the side of the screen.
Please note that at this part of the process, you are NOT live. Viewers cannot see your feed until you select the Go Live button we discuss in the next section.
Your broadcast feed will appear in the left-side window of the Testing the Streaming Connection section. Note that there will be a delay in time from what you see versus what is currently being captured.
We recommend you try different connections (e.g., Low, SD, HD, and HD+) to ensure the best experience for your viewers.
To change your definition, first select one of the options available (e.g., Low, SD, HD, and HD+). You will need to restart your broadcast feed via the CS Broadcast app in order to preview your feed in that definition.
Once you’re happy with your audio and visual feeds, it’s time to go live! To do so, select the Go Live button on the right side of the page.
Your Live Sale Overview
Your Live Sale Overview is where you can monitor all things live sale related. We pull all the must-have information onto this page so you don’t have to worry about checking elsewhere.
- Live Notification. This blinking light in the top-left corner of your overview lets you know you’re live and “on the air.”
- Viewership Count. View the number of shoppers watching your sale via your connected sales channels.
- Session Timer. Keep an eye on how long you’ve been live using this timer.
Real-Time Comments Feed. View all comments from your various connected channels in one centralized location. You can respond to questions and comments using the chat field provided at the bottom of your overview.
- Want to filter comments? Use the options at the top of the chat feed (e.g., All Comments, Exclude “SOLD” Comments, and “SOLD” Comments) to control which messages appear in the feed.
- Now Selling. Your Now Selling product should match the product you are currently featuring on the live sale. This section shows the product name, available variants, and the identifier (e.g., 100, 101, 200, etc.).
- Previously Featured. View a list of products you have already scanned and featured in your live sale.
- Live Sale Feed. View how your shoppers see your live sale feed in this preview window.
- Clear Overlay. Reset your live sale overlay (where the product information is displayed) in the event it doesn’t change when you scan a product.
End Your Live Sale
When you are ready to end your live sale broadcast, select End Live in the top-right corner of your Live Sale Overview.
On the End Live pop-up, confirm the name of the live sale. You can also choose whether to make this life sale shoppable on-demand by selecting the Enable Online Replays toggle. You can also enable this later on your Replay History page should you wish not to enable it at this time.
Select End & Save at the bottom of the pop-up. You are still live until you select this button. You will always want to end the broadcast feed on the CS Broadcast app.