Plan to broadcast your live sale on your website? Take a second to customize your Live Selling Player!
Your Live Selling Player gives your shoppers an immersive live shopping experience directly on your website. You can customize your Live Selling Player to match your brand's personality.
We walk through your customization options below.
Access Your Customization Options
Your Customize page is where you’ll tailor the look and feel of your Live Selling Play to mirror that of your brand. You can find all customization options on this page.
- Select the Account icon in the top-right corner of your Videeo dashboard.
- Select Customize from the options listed.
Set Your Colors and Appearance
Theme Color. Select your primary brand color as your theme color. You can enter a specific hex code (e.g., #000000) or select the color tile to open the color picker.
- Don’t forget contrast! Videeo will use your theme color for buttons within the Live Selling Player, so please ensure that this color is a good contrast with the button text color.
- Rounded Corners. Enable this option to give your Live Selling Player rounded corners. If left disabled, your Live Selling Player will have sharp corners.
- Highlight Current Product. Enable this option to highlight the current product in your Live Selling Player (as pictured below). This helps the product stand apart from your previously featured products.
Customize Your SOLD Keyword
Your SOLD keyword is the term Videeo looks for when identifying purchase comments made via live sale broadcasts on your social accounts (e.g., Facebook and Instagram). Your shoppers will type this keyword plus any variant information (e.g., “SOLD maroon XL”) to let Videeo know which product they wish to cart.
You can change your keyword to a term that better fits your brand's personality. Enter that new term in the Set A Comment Keyword field, then select Save in the top-right corner of the page.
When choosing a new SOLD keyword, we have a few recommendations:
- Choose a keyword that is easy for shoppers to remember and spell.
- Make the keyword unique and not something shoppers would likely type in a comment (i.e., if the keyword is LOVE then Videeo would pick up any phrase with "love," such as Love it! or Love this look so much!).
- Choose a word that will not be confused for a variant (e.g., a color, a size—"small" or "9"—material, etc.).
Choose Your Player Background Mode
You can choose the background of the Live Selling Player fields to match the mode of the webpage where the player will appear.
If your website is a “dark mode” or dark color, you’ll select Select in the Dark Mode section. Alternatively, if your website is a “light more” or light color, you’ll select Select in the Light Mode section.
Enable Your Replays Carousel
Enabling your Replays Carousel is a quick and easy way to encourage shoppers to check out and shop previous live sales.
When enabled, thumbnails for past live sales will appear below your Live Selling Player. Shoppers can scroll through these images and select a thumbnail to launch the replay for that sale.
Your shoppers will be able to shop products featured in replays; however, they won’t know whether the product is available until they cart the product. If your live sales typically sell out or leave little inventory available at the end, you might consider disabling your Replays Carousel.
Select the toggle below the Live Selling Player image to enable your Replays Carousel. It will turn blue and say Enabled.
- Connect Your Facebook Account. Interested in broadcasting your live sale on your Facebook business page? Walk through how to connect your account first.
- Add Your Live Shopping Page to Your Navigation. Make it easy for shoppers to jump to the live shopping experience by linking your Live Shopping page in your site's navigation.
- Create a Live Sale Collection on Shopify. Walk through how to create a collection of the products you plan to feature in an upcoming live sale.